Welcome to Flash Health ( “flash.health”, “Flash Health (Pvt) Limited”, “we”, “us” , “our”). The following Terms and Conditions (“terms”) govern the use and access to our services offered to you on our website, whatsapp and our mobile application ( hereinafter referred to as the “platforms”).
In these terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user/customer accessing our platforms and all its contents and services.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing our platforms. You agree that by using our platforms; you are 18 years or over and that you are bound by these terms and conditions.
Use of our platforms are available only to persons over 18 years of age resulting in forming a binding contract with us. If you are below the age of 18, you may only use our platforms if your guardian or parent has expressly agreed to these Terms on your behalf, thereby your guardian or parent shall be responsible and liable for your obligations arising out of these Terms.
Our deliveries are currently limited to Colombo District. We may be able to provide you same day delivery in the event the order is placed before 17:00 hrs of the same day, we will endeavour to deliver your product at a convenient time specified by you.
By using our platforms you consent to receive communication including but not limited to transactional, promotional and or commercial messages from us by way of WhatsApp, Email, SMS, Phone call or by posting notices on the website and or by any other mode of communication.
Accessing to Our Platform
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our platforms without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our platforms are unavailable at any time or for any period.
You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your username and contact number. You will be solely liable for any unauthorised access to your account or misuse and or misconduct of your account. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete and or in the event we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete and or not in accordance with these terms; we have the right to suspend or terminate your access to our services.
You are required to provide a valid prescription in order to obtain your medication. Other medications that are considered as “over the counter” will not require a prescription. Multivitamins and supplements that are available will be delivered upon the request of the customer. A delivery fee will be charged and may vary based on the distance of the delivery point. The fees are exclusive of applicable taxes and shall be added to our invoices.
We may use a third-party payment processor (“payment processor”) to bill you through your selected mode of payment. The processing of payments will be subjected to the terms and conditions of such payment processors in addition to these terms. We shall not be liable for any error by the payment processor. In the event of any unsuccessful payments, the money so debited shall be credited in accordance with the terms of the payment processor.
We reserve the right to revise our delivery fees from time to time. Should you not agree to the fees, you have the right to terminate your use of our services.
Ownership of Materials and Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights to our platforms, and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the materials on our platforms for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Changes to Our Platforms
We aim to update our platforms regularly, and may change the content and our policies at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. If any of the material on our site is deemed as out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Usernames, Passwords and Mobile Numbers
If you are asked to provide a username, password and mobile numbers as part of any registration process under these terms, you are responsible for keeping your details confidential and for ensuring that they are not used by any other person.
The material displayed on our platforms are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, or the law of equity and any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our platforms or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our platforms, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it.
Links from Our Site
Where our platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To promote our service, we use various forms of advertisements and commercials. You are under the obligation to go through the relevant information contained in our platforms before using the service. Images of products on our platforms are for reference only and actual products may vary from the corresponding image exhibited.
Third Party Rights
The Platform including our social media platforms may include content, documents, and information owned by, offered by, or otherwise licensed to a third party (“third party services”) or contain links to third party services such as health tips, blogs, etc. You understand that third party services are the responsibility of the third party that created or provided it and acknowledge that the use of such third party services are solely at your own risk. We make no representations and exclude all warranties and liabilities arising out of or pertaining to such third party services, including their accuracy, quality, or completeness. We do not endorse or sponsor any third party services.
Your order is an offer to purchase the products. When you place an order through WhatsApp or on our platforms, our in-house pharmacist and back of house team will get in touch with you to verify and confirm your order and your requirement. Once the pricing and information has been confirmed, your order will be dispatched. Whereupon, you will be notified via a WhatsApp message and or by way of an email along with the invoice. Once you receive the invoice you can either pay via bank transfer or pay cash upon delivery of your medication.
We will endeavour to deliver any orders placed through our platforms prior to 17:00hrs within the same day given the consumer has provided accurate information, valid prescription and availability of the medication.
If you wish to cancel an order you placed you are required to call the hotline 077 6677 688 within two hours of the order being placed.
We do not manufacture or produce any product. Therefore, we do not warrant for the products or its contents to be accurate, complete, reliable, current and or error-free. If a product delivered by us is not as described, you can return the item in its unused condition.
A user may return any product during the time of delivery, if;
- The product is damaged during delivery
- Finds product unusable
- Have doubt about the product quality and quantity
We try our best to serve our customers. But if under any circumstances, we fail to fulfill our commitment, we will notify you within 24 hours via phone/ text/ email. Refunds will take place within 10 Days after our acknowledgement.
You agree to pay the delivery fees along with the medicine cost on a timely manner when availing the service. You agree to receive communications including calls, emails and text messages from us in relation to the platform and services. You agree we may contact you to develop and share testimonials, marketing materials or to seek feedback to further improve our platform and services. You shall not use the platform or our services in any manner except as defined and permitted in these terms. You may not;
- Use our platform or services in any unlawful manner, for fraudulent or malicious purposes or any manner inconsistent with these terms;
- Use abusive or threatening language or act in an abusive or threatening manner while using our platform or services;
- Make any back-up or archival copies of the Platform or any part thereof;
Consent to Use Data and User Information
You hereby authorise us to disclose, subject to applicable laws, any and all information relating to you in our possession to any law enforcement or other government officials, if we believe it is necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation or resolution of possible crimes, including but not limited to your identity, information provided by you, and your correspondence. You further understand that we might be directed to disclose any such information as may be deemed necessary to satisfy any judicial order, law, regulation or valid governmental request.
Use of This Site, Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Refer & Earn
Invite your friends and family to join Flash Health and earn LKR. 200 worth Flash Credits when they complete their first order with the value of over Rs. 1000 and above.
Move Burn & Earn
Your health data just sits on your mobile device and we thought of putting it to good use.
The rules of the program is as follows:
• You are eligible to earn up to LKR 10 per day.
• Your earnings will be added into the Flash Health wallet and can be redeemed against the Pharmacy (We are working hard to bring this across the other services as well, please bear with us)
• Earnings are credited on the following 4 tiers:
• 3000 Steps = LKR 3
• 5000 Steps = LKR 5
• 7000 Steps = LKR7
• 10,000 Steps = LKR 10
Your steps will need to be synced for the earnings to be credited into your wallet. We advice to open the app once every week at- least. The syncing will happen in the background automatically once the app is opened
• Your earnings need to be used within 10 days from accumulating from the last month (i.e All earnings of January will get expired on the 10th of February). You will be notified before your points are expired.
• We value your privacy. You can choose to participate in the leaderboard and compete against others or just be a spectator. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners for each month will be winning rewards & gifts!
We may terminate your access to our services at any point, without notice, at our sole discretion in the event of violation and or breach of your obligations, and responsibilities under these terms.
Flash Health Software Terms
Use of the Flash Health Software/Application/App : You may use Flash Health Software/ Application/ App solely for purposes of enabling you to use and enjoy the services as provided by Flash Health, and as permitted by these Terms. You may not incorporate any portion of the Flash Health Software / Application/ App into your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Flash Health Software / Application/ App or otherwise assign any rights to the Flash Health Software / Application/ App in whole or in part. You may not use the Flash Health Software / Application/ App for any illegal purpose. We may cease providing any Flash Health Software / Application/ App and we may terminate your right to use any Flash Health Software / Application/ App at any time. Your rights to use the Flash Health Software / Application/ App will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with any of these Terms. All software used in any Flash Health Service is the property of Flash Health and/or its affiliates or its software suppliers and protected by laws of Sri Lanka including but not limited to any other applicable copyright laws. In order to keep the Flash Health Software / Application/ App up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
Flash One Subscriptions
Flash One is a renewable subscription for Flash customers, which avails various benefits on the platform for the subscriber. Subscribers have an option to select a monthly plan. The Subscription will be auto renewed every month beginning on your enrollment date, using your Credit Card/ Debit Card. To avoid charges, cancel your Flash One prior to your next scheduled payment date. Subject to your rights under consumer laws, your recurring payment will not be refundable.
Benefits of Flash One
Flash One subscribers will be eligible for a limited number of free standard delivery for all medicine (minimum order value of LKR 500) & Raya orders (minimum order value of LKR 1000) In addition they will be eligible for a limited number of free doctor consultations & exclusive discounts on other services. Additionally the members get access to voucher discounts on other partners with Flash Health.
Terms and Conditions for Renewable Subscription
- How the Renewable Subscription Work: You may receive an offer in-app or by email for specific renewable benefits that can be applied on Flash Health App purchases (“Offer”). Each Offer will include important details and terms, such as where and when a Renewable Subscription may be used, the benefits) conferred by the Renewable Subscription (“Subscription Benefits”), the cost of the Renewable Subscription (“Subscription Rate”), and the billing interval (“Billing Cycle”). Please refer to your Offer for details before purchasing the Renewable Subscription. When you buy a Renewable Subscription you agree to have your credit card/ debit card charged every Billing Cycle on a recurring basis, you agree to these Renewable Subscription Terms, as well as the specific terms of the Offer. Offers are limited and subject to change. By participating in this Program you are agreeing to these Renewable Subscription Terms. If You do not agree to these Renewable Subscription Terms, do not participate in the Program.
- Duration and Frequency of Charges: When you buy a Renewable Subscription, you’ll be charged the Subscription fee for your first Billing Cycle on the date of purchase, which activates the Renewable Subscription for the term set forth in your Offer. Unless you cancel, you’ll be charged at the Billing Cycle stated in your Renewable Subscription Offer based on the initial purchase date to your credit/debit card. BY DEFAULT (AND WITH PRIOR NOTICE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW), YOUR RENEWABLE SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH BILLING CYCLE, AND THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD. If you do not want your Renewable Subscription to automatically renew, you can cancel your subscription in accordance with Section 3 below. If your credit card/debit card is declined your renewable subscription would be terminated for any unpaid periods in your Renewable Subscription with no further charges to you. Flash Health is not responsible for any fees charged by the cardholder’s bank including, but not limited to, overdraft fees, insufficient funds fees, interest charges, and other penalties levied by the cardholder’s bank.
- Canceling Your Renewable Subscription: You may cancel your Renewable Subscription within the Flash Health App any time prior to your next scheduled payment to avoid further charges. To do this, go to the applicable Subscription section in the Flash Health App and select “Manage Subscription”, Select the option for “End Subscription” and then confirm you wish to cancel your subscription if you cancel your Renewable subscription, you will still have access to your Subscription Benefits until the end of the current Billing Cycle. All payments are non-refundable and non- transferable, and will not be refunded on a pro-rata basis for any cancellation initiated during a Billing Cycle. Please contact email@example.com to report any unauthorized charges within 60 days. Flash Health is not responsible for overdraft fees that may be Incurred.
- Free Trial: Flash Health and/or third parties on behalf of Flash health may offer some users a free trial to a Renewable Subscription. Such trial or promotional subscriptions are subject to these Renewable Subscription Terms except as otherwise stated in your Offer. Only one trial or promotional subscription is available per user. Free trial eligibility is determined by Flash Health at its sole discretion and Flash Health may limit such eligibility or duration to prevent free trial abuse. We require you to provide our credit card/debit card details to start the trial or promotional subscription. BY PROVIDING SUCH DETAILS YOU AGREE THAT AT THE END OF YOUR APPLICABLE FREE TRIAL OR PROMOTIONAL SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD, YOUR RENEWABLE SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE STATED IN YOUR OFFER AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH BILLING CYCLE UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR RENEWABLE SUBSCRIPTION. IF YOU DO NOT WANT THIS CHARGE. YOU MUST CANCEL THE APPLICABLE TRIAL OR PROMOTIONAL SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE THE END OF THE TRIAL OR PROMOTIONAL SUBSCRIPTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 3 ABOVE.
- Changes to Renewable Subscription: Flash Health reserves the right to modify or stop offering Renewable Subscriptions or change Subscription fees. Subscription Benefits or route prices. at any time in its sole discretion. in the event Flash Health increases the Subscription Fee of a Renewable Subscription, we will provide you with thirty (30) days prior notice via email before such changes take effect. All changes will be effective upon your next Billing Cycle, but if you do not agree with the price change, you have the right to reject the new Subscription Fee and may avoid these charges by canceling your Renewable Subscription according to the instructions in Section 3 above. Flash Health may terminate your Renewable Subscription at its discretion without notice. If that happens, Flash Health will give you a prorated refund based on charges already applied to your current billing period. We will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that we determine in our sole discretion, violation of these renewable Subscription Terms, any applicable law, any fraud or misuse of the Renewable Subscription.
- Changes to Renewable Subscription Terms: Flash Health reserves the right to modify these Renewable Subscription Terms. If we make material changes to the Renewable Subscription Terms while you have an active Renewable Subscription, we will notify you either in the Renewable Subscription section on the Flash Health App and/or via email. Revised Renewable Subscription Terms become effective at the beginning of the next Billing Cycle and your continued use of a Renewable Subscription constitutes your acceptance of the revised Renewable Subscription Terms. If you are not willing to agree to the revisions, you may cancel your Renewable Subscription in accordance with Section 3 above.
- Transfer of Rights: Flash Health’s rights and obligations under the Program may be assigned or transferred by Flash Health to any other related or unrelated entity at any time, and performances shall be the responsibility of that entity.
- Interpretation of Renewable subscription Terms: All interpretations of these Renewable Subscription Terms will be at Flash Health’s sole discretion and Flash Health’s decisions will be final.
- Disclaimer: The Program and/or any of its features may be unavailable, inaccurate or interrupted from time to time for a variety of reasons. We are not responsible for any unavailability, interruptions, errors of the Program or its features. Flash Health may request your information from time to time in order to confirm your identity before renewing your Renewable Subscription. Flash Health may delay your access to your Renewable Subscription until you comply with this information request. The Program and all the information accessible through it are provided for information purposes only on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We, our information providers and their agents make no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, completeness, the operation of the Program, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Renewable Subscriptions and these Renewable Subscription Terms are provided by Flash Health and do not modify the contractual relationships among or between the individuals and entities that use Flash Health’s technology to offer goods or services except as expressly set forth herein. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Contact Us: If you have questions or comments regarding Renewable Subscriptions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions: Flash Quiz Facebook Campaign
- The Flash Quiz Facebook Campaign (“Campaign”) is open to all individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Participants must be at least 18 years old or of legal age in their respective country.
- Participants must have a valid Facebook account.
- Participants must comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Flash Quiz Facebook Campaign (“Campaign”) is open to all individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Campaign Period:
- The Flash Quiz will be valid for 7 days from the time it is published.
- How to Enter:
- Participants must:
- Like the official Facebook page of Flash Health.
- Follow the instructions provided in the Campaign post to participate in the Flash Quiz.
- Submit their answers in the comments section of the Campaign post within the specified time frame.
- Participants must:
- Gift Voucher:
- Every person who comments with the correct answer for the quiz under the relevant post will be awarded a gift voucher worth Rs. 250/-.
- The gift voucher is redeemable only from the Flash Health app.
- The gift voucher is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternatives.
- Winner Announcement and Redemption:
- Participants who provide the correct answer will be informed of the gift voucher via Facebook message.
- The gift voucher must be redeemed within the validity period specified in the message.
- Participants must download the Flash Health app and follow the redemption instructions provided to claim their gift voucher.
- Failure to redeem the gift voucher within the specified validity period will result in forfeiture.
- Intellectual Property:
- By participating in the Campaign, participants agree to grant Flash Health a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use their entries, including but not limited to, any submitted answers or comments, for promotional purposes related to the Campaign.
- Flash Health reserves the right to disqualify any participant found to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions or engaging in any fraudulent or inappropriate behavior.
- Flash Health’s decisions regarding the disqualification and selection of winners shall be final and binding.
- Modification and Termination:
- Flash Health reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Campaign, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice or liability.
- Limitation of Liability:
- Flash Health shall not be responsible for any losses, damages, or injuries incurred by participants or third parties in connection with the Campaign.
- Participants agree to release, indemnify, and hold Flash Health harmless from any claims, actions, liabilities, or losses arising from their participation in the Campaign.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Campaign shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.
By participating in the Flash Quiz Facebook Campaign, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions: Social Media Promotional Campaigns
These Terms and Conditions govern your participation in social media promotional campaigns conducted by Flash Health (Pvt) Ltd. By participating in our campaigns, you agree to comply with these terms and any other specific rules or guidelines provided for each campaign.
Participation in Flash Health (Pvt) Ltd. social media promotional campaigns is open to individuals who meet the specific criteria outlined in each campaign. Employees of Flash Health (Pvt) Ltd. and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
3. Entry Requirements
To participate, entrants must follow the instructions provided in the campaign guidelines. This may include liking, sharing, commenting, or using specific hashtags. Incomplete or inaccurate entries will be disqualified.
4. Campaign Duration
Each campaign will have a specified start and end date. Entries submitted before or after the campaign period will not be considered.
Prizes for the campaigns will be clearly stated in the campaign guidelines. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or other products/services.
6. Winner Selection
Winners will be selected randomly or based on specific criteria mentioned in the campaign guidelines. The selection process will be fair and unbiased.
7. Notification of Winners
Winners will be notified through the social media platform used for the campaign within a reasonable time after the campaign ends. If a winner does not respond within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected.
By participating in the campaign, you agree that Flash Health (Pvt) Ltd. may use your name, image, and entry for promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
Flash Health (Pvt) Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates these terms or engages in any fraudulent or unsportsmanlike behavior.
11. Changes to Terms
Flash Health (Pvt) Ltd. reserves the right to modify or cancel the campaign or these terms at any time without prior notice.
12. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Democratic Republic of Sri Lanka, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sri Lanka.
By participating in Flash Health (Pvt) Ltd. social media promotional campaigns, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Disclaimers and Warrants
You acknowledge and agree that Flash Health is a service platform and is not engaged in the provision of healthcare services. You acknowledge and agree that Flash Health is not in the business of providing any form of professional medical advice.
Flash Health (Pvt) Ltd Customer Care
If you have any queries or comments about the service you have received, please contact our customer care team. You can call, email, or write to us:
Flash Health (Pvt) Ltd