A vertically integrated entity, which maintains quality control starting from importing finished and semi finished drugs, to assembly and retail. We work with industry leaders to source quality products. With retail operations with stores located in heavy traffic areas to serve the customers 24 hours. With a pharmacist on site, customers can receive consultation around the clock.
Please read the policy carefully to understand our procedures and practices in relation to your personal data that you have shared with us by accessing our platforms. This policy together with our terms applies to your use of our platforms. We do update this policy time to time, therefore encourage you to review this policy regularly.
By using our platforms, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and storage of your personal data, in accordance with, and are agreeing to be bound by this policy. We will not collect any information from you, except where it is knowingly and explicitly provided by you.
Information we collect about you
We may collect, use, store, and transfer personal data about you in connection with your use of our services. Information you voluntarily provide us, this is the information including but not limited to your contact information, health information, prescriptions, financial information and other communication, you consent for us to record, use, process when you register with us , use our platforms and our services. In addition if you contact us, we may keep a record of the information shared during the correspondence. Data we collect about you when you use our platforms, including details of your visits, such as IP addresses, demographic and statistical data, traffic data and other communication information such as;
- Analytics providers such as Google and Facebook;
- Contact, financial and transaction data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services;
- Advertising networks;
- Search information providers:
- Identity and contact data from publicly available sources;
- App Activity Details;
- Location coordinates when logging in and logging out of the app;
- Device information and OS details;
- Address you provide us.
- AKS Health syncs Contact List data to enable referring app feature, to refer AKS Health to your friends and family.
- Access to the images for updating your profile picture.
- Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
- Clinical Records – Your Vitals (Taken from Health app from iOS or Android Physical Activity), Health Vault – Sharing your health documents / prescriptions.
- Move Burn & Earn feature collects your health data from Apple health and Physical activity data from your android device. This data is being used to display your steps & calories burnt for the day, weekly & you get rewarded when reaching a steps milestone at 3000, 5000, 7000 & 10000 for a day.
How we use your data and for what purposes
You understand that by using our platforms and services, you authorise us, our associate partners and affiliates to contact you via phone, SMS, email. This is to ensure that you as the user are aware of all the features available on our platforms and services. You understand that when you consent us to providing your personal data, you also consent us to record it, store it and process it in our systems. You authorise us to contact you via phone, SMS, whatsapp and email pertaining to your usage of our platforms and our services. Further, you agree to receive promotional offers and other forms of communication from us. Through such communication you will receive information about the latest developments on the platform and other relevant services.
Disclosing of your data
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party unless otherwise we are legally required by the law to disclose such information. In addition, you are aware that in the event of a business merger or an acquisition by another organisation your personal data might be among the assets transferred.
Authenticity of the Information
We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on the platform is authentic. You agree that the information and personal data you provide us are true, correct, and accurate. We shall not be liable for any incorrect or false information or personal data that you or your healthcare provider might provide.
Data Security, Data Retention & Data Policy
You understand that by using our platforms you consent us to record it, store your personal data in our systems. We implement certain security measures including encryption and firewalls to protect your personal data from unauthorised access. However, you agree and acknowledge that the above-mentioned measures do not guarantee absolute protection to the personal data and by accessing the platform, you agree to assume all risks associated with disclosure of personal data arising due to breach of firewalls and secure server software, We will not disclose your personal information to any other party unless otherwise we are legally required by the law to disclose such information. You are aware that your personal data will continue to be stored and retained by us for a reasonable period after you terminate the usage of our Platforms. We do adhere to the UK’s Data Protection Act 2018.
Third Party Links
We keep our policy under regular review and may amend it time to time, and if any change occurs it will be posted on this page. Therefore, you are encouraged to review the policy regularly.